Senior Care in Janesville, IL
What to Expect with Senior Care in Janesville, ILL by Comfort Keepers
The idea that you might need the services offered by a senior care provider in Janesville, IL can be frightening enough. But, when you have no idea what the different services have to offer, it can lead you to wonder if you should consider moving into a nursing home or assisted living facility instead. At Comfort Keepers, we don’t believe either of these places is best for our clients. We offer one of the finest selections of elderly care services in the region.
Anyone can claim to be an senior care service that can handle a range of homemaking and personal care services. There are dozens of these companies out there. The problem is that so many of them make amazing promises, but when it gets right down to it, simply fail to deliver. When you want the very best, you need a provider who offers more than just the standard list of services, one that takes your every need and wants into consideration.
Our Senior Care Has A Lot to Offer
Our caregivers are chosen for their skills, knowledge, and dedication to their clients. To start with they offer the most important thing of all to their clients, companionship. This the one thing that most of our clients say they miss the most. Along with this, of course, they also offer a wide range of senior care services including:
- Light housekeeping, including cleaning bathrooms and kitchen, sweep, mop, vacuum floors, dusting
- Laundry at home or at the laundromat, including wash, dry, iron, fold, and put away
- Nutritious meal preparation, including shopping for groceries and meeting most dietary needs
- Transportation, including medical/dental appointments, senior centers, shopping, visiting friends/family
- Reminders for medications, including reminding clients when medications are due, reading labels, opening medicine containers
Are You Interested in Our Services?
Schedule A Consultation
If you are interested in our senior care services in Janesville, IL, we can help. All you have to do is contact us at (815) 201-3077. We have a team of senior advisors on duty 24 hours a day to take your call, answer any questions you may have, and schedule a free in-home care consultation where an advisor can discuss your exact needs in person.
Comfort Keepers of Roscoe, IL provides home care and senior care services to seniors in the following areas:
In Illinois: Manchesney Park, Rocton, Loves Park
In Wisconsin: Beloit, Janesville, Clinton, Milton, Afton, Crestview